Tuesday 20 June 2017

What I Wore 



Hello everybody. How amazing is this sunshine? I am loving it, lets hope it lasts a few more days! I headed out at the weekend and had an outfit planned but unfortunatley while I was fixing my tan I got tan on my top....SO ANNOYING!!!!! So I had to have a quick raid of my little sisters wardrobe and I found this cute top. Keep reading to see where all the pieces are from. 
Hope you enjoy :) 





The top does belong to my little sister (hehe) It is sooo cute and perfect for summer evenings. I love the floral detail on it. She picked it up in Bershka a few weeks ago for €19.99 and they still have a good few sizes left on their website. 






Jeans are my absolute favourite to wear out. They are super comfy and if you do not like showing off your legs then they are perfect. I actually picked my jeans up in Topshop in New York last year but I have linked a similar pair from their website. Topshop jeans are my favourite brand of jeans and are where the majority of my jeans are from. They are a bit on the pricey side but I get years out of mine so it is an investment. 






Again, the shoes I am wearing in the photo are unfortunately not stocked by River Island but these are almost similar ( and cheaper!) I love the pink colour of these it is really cute and goes perfectly with the rest of the outfit. 



There is my outfit from the weekend. Hope you liked this post everybody. 

Shauna 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment