Monday 14 August 2017

Holiday Style: Dresses 

Hi everybody. 
Happy Monday, it is so horrible outside it would remind you of winter nights! I have decided to try brighten your Monday with a little bit of holiday inspo, this week I have looked at dresses. I am heading on my holidays in less than a month and I am soooo excited!!! 
Enjoy this post :)


River Island €45.00





River Island €60.00






ASOS €43.24

Click Here




Pretty Little Thing €29.70

This would be gorgeous as a bikini cover up or with a cute bralette underneath and short shorts for night time! 

Click Here




Pull & Bear €12.99






Sabo Skirt $78 usd approx. €67.00

Click Here






Soraina £35 approx. €39.00

Click Here





Boohoo €24.00

Click Here




Miss Pap €26.99

Click Here




Miss Guided €90.00

Click Here



Shauna 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment