Friday 18 August 2017



Kinvara Skincare: 24hr Rosehip Face Serum



Hello everybody!
 Awhile ago I posted about  the Kinvara Cleansing Oil which I absolutely love and I am still using it as part of my skincare routine. With such amazing results from the oil I decided to purchase their 24hr Rosehip Face Serum and see if this too lived up to its hype. 

Similar to the cleansing oil, the first thing I did once I had gotten the serum was check the ingredients. More often that not you can tell if a skincare product is going to be any good from their ingredient list.( this is what I do but I am not a professional so do not take my word for it!!!) 

Key star ingredients of Kinvara serum are; 

*Glycerine - hydrates / moisturises the skin and fights against anti-ageing.

*Rose-hip Oil - Can help with sun damage and help improve skin texture and tone.

*Vitamin E - An antioxidant this helps to fight against Free Radicals in the skin. When combined with Rose hip oil it can do wonders for the skin. 


*Seabuckthorn - Softens & Hydrates and can also help with anti - ageing. 

As you can tell there are many amazing and skin loving ingredients in this product that your skin is going to love. 

It is recommend to use this product AM & PM, however I found just using it a night time before I go to bed and  works best as all the ingredients have the chance to really sink in to the skin and get to work. It smells sooo amazing, it has a lemony scent of it which I love ( I would love a body moisturiser with this smell!!) Your skin immediately feels hydrated and sometimes I find I do not even need to put on moisturiser as this is enough on its own.  

At the beginning of using this product I did use 2 pumps however I have found that 1 pump is actually more than enough to do my whole face and I am not wasting precious serum! Also just to note the serum itself is quite watery, it can tend to slide off your hand. ( I lost some of mine to my bedroom floor!!) I always pump it on to the back of my hand and pat it into the skin after I have cleansed. The serum itself comes in a dark glass bottle with a pump which is really good as it means no air/light is able to degrade the product.



I have been using this for the past few months and have to say I have definitely noticed a 'glow' to my face when I wake up in the morning, and my skin always feels so hydrated after using it. It is probably my favourite step of my skincare routine it feels so luxurious. 


I hope you all enjoyed this post and if you are interested you can purchase the serum from here;

 Click Here

It comes in a 30ml bottle for €32.95. I am not even half way through mine and have been using it for 2 - 2 1/2 months so it is really good value considering how long you get from it.

Kinvara also offer a trial pack of their three products which you can purchase for €9.95. This is a good way of testing the products if you do not want to spend lots of money on products you are ensure of. Here is the link to the sample;

Click Here

Let me know if you have used the serum or if you are thinking of purchasing. 

Until next time!

Shauna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment