Wednesday 23 August 2017

Barbie X Missguided Collaboration  





Hi everybody. There is some very exciting news in the fashion world - Missguided have launched their Barbie x Missguided collaboration!!! As a 90's child my barbies were definitely some of my favourite toys and who does not want to dress like Barbie herself?! Now it looks like we can! 

The collection launched on Missguided ranges from shorts, swimsuits, denim jackets to tshirts and crop tops. As soon as I looked at the range I spotted some fab pieces and had to stop myself purchasing them and spending all my holiday money (hehe) The prices range from €18 up to €90 so there is something for all bank accounts in this collection. 

I know this collection will not be for everybody but I love it and I am all for embracing the Barbie fashion!

I am going to link some of my favourite pieces from the collection below. 




Barbie x Missguided Swimsuit 

€38.00





Barbie x Missguided Shorts

€30.00

Click Here




Barbie x Missguided Crop Tshirt 

€18.00





Barbie x Missguided Denim Jacket

€90.00






Barbie x Missguided Tshirt 

€27.00




My absolute favourites is the swimsuit and the pink shorts, they are so cute! 
Let me know if you like it :)

Shauna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment