Thursday 19 October 2017

Knitwear - Jumpers 

Hi everybody, I am back and ready to embrace the world of blogging once again. I have been very quiet on my social media pages and the actual blog itself, I just was not feeling very motivated towards it. After a few weeks off and time to get my head around final year in college I will hopefully have lots of more posts for you to read! 

Seen as we are almost in winter I thought I would do a post on my favourite jumpers that are out at the moment. I love all the knitwear that comes in around this season and find it so handy (and cosy!) to throw on a jumper in the dark and cold mornings. 




River Island €60.00







River Island €50.00




Topshop €46.00






Stradivarius €22.95







Bershka €27.99






Zara €49.95





VaVaVoom €38.99






MissGuided €27.00



There's my favourite jumpers. I hope you all enjoyed this post and I will be back next week with a new one!

Lots of Love,

Shauna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment