Thursday 24 May 2018


Holiday Style - Swimwear 

Hi everyone, this is my first blog post in a really long time. I have just finished completing my degree and finally have some spare time on my hands once again. 
I am hoping to do some updates to my website and write more posts over the next while so keep an eye out for those. 
I thought I would start back with a swimwear blog post because everyone is going to be going on their holidays soon and who does not love holiday shopping ;) I am going to Mexico in September and cannot wait to start filling up my suitcase with bits and bobs.
Anyways I hope you like it. 

Shauna 
xoxo  




 €22 ASOS 

Click Here




€47 River Island 

Click Here







€30 H&M 

Click Here





€25 Bershka 

Click Here




€40 Zara 

Click Here




€70 (approx) Jaded London  

Click Here





€76 (approx) Lahana Swimwear  

Click Here





No comments:

Post a Comment