Wednesday 31 May 2017

My Favourite Tans 


He-Shi Express Liquid Tan 



First up is one of my all time favourite tans. It is the He-Shi Express Liquid Tan. I have been using this tan for a few years now. The only reason I do not use it as much as I would like to is because it is quite expensive compared to other tans on the market, and as I am a student I cannot afford it all the time! 

As you can gather from the name, this tan 
is a liquid tan so be warned - a little goes a long way with this tan! One thing I love about this tan is you can see exactly where you are applying it so no streaks! The tan blends in really easily. ( I always use my Glove Your Tanning Body Mitt it is the best!!) The tan dries in super quick after 2 minutes you are able to get dressed. I hate that sticky, wet feeling of tan. The smell also is not like a lot of other fake tans on the market. There is a slight smell but it is not that bad compared to a lot. I would usually put this on the night before to ensure I get the darkest colour from it. You are left with the most gorgeous golden, natural tan - there is no orange or greenish hue to it. I also found the tan fades quite nicely once you keep moisturizing! 

As mentioned above it is on the pricey side, it costs €48 for the 300ml bottle, but I have bought it again and again so for me it is worth it. 

Bellamianta Rapid Mousse 


Next up is the Bellamianta Rapid Mousse. I have talked about this before on my blog but it is one of my favourites!! 

This tan is a mousse tan. To be honest, mousse tans are probably my favourite type of tans. I find it so much easier to apply this and I do not end up spilling half of it on my bedroom floor. ( thank god I have wooden floors!!) With this tan, you have to be careful, it dries in really quickly, so ensure you buff it in as soon as you put it on your skin as it will not budge once it has dried. One thing I would recommend when using this tan is to put it on the night before as it can tend to look a little bit grubby when first put on. However, once you shower the next day you are left with a deep, brown olive colour. 

This tan retails at €25, which I know for some people is a lot to pay for a fake tan. I like this tan and would pay this much for it. 


Bbold Liquid Tan Dark 


This tan I have only started to use recently but it is fast becoming one of my favourites. 

As you can guess from the name this is another liquid tan except it is a lot easier to use as it is spray. There is little to no fake tan smell of it, my boyfriend has not complained about this one so that's a definite sign!! It also dries in really quick which you can probably guess is a big thing for me in a tan. Compared to the other two tans this is not as dark however, I like to use  this when I want a more natural looking tan or for during the week. I also think it would be fab as a holiday tan, as the colour you get from the tan is a really golden and healthy colour tan.

This tan is a lot cheaper than the other two. I picked mine up in a deal with their instant tan for around €12 and the tan itself on its own is around €10. 


Spray Tan Black Magic 2-4-6 


Last but not least is the Black Magic Spray Tan. I love to get a spray tan for a special occasion and pretend that is my actual skin colour for a few days. Is there anything worse than being blueish pale?! (Obviously there is but ..)

For the spray tan I tried out the 2-4-6 tan, so basically you can choose to wash it off after 2,4 or 6 hours depending on the colour you would like. I left mine on for the longest - 6 and was left with a gorgeous, deep dark tan. I loved that I could wash this off after 6 hours it meant I did not have to go to bed with the spray tan which I hate! Compared to other tans I have tried this tan has a red undertone which I had never seen before. To be honest I did not like it when I first saw it but once I had a shower I LOVED it! If you like a deep tan then I would definitely recommend it. It is such a perfect tan for a big night out or a special occasion. I got mine done in KiwiSun in Swords by Gwen, she is hands down the best person I have ever had doing my tan!


There is my favourite tans! Hope you liked this post, let me know what you think :)

Shauna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment