Friday 26 May 2017

Festival Style 
What To Wear 

Hello everybody, thanks for stopping by! Festival Season is on it's way so I thought I would do some blog posts on festival style - what to wear, makeup and hair. This one is all about what to wear to whatever festival you are heading to. I am heading to Longitude and Leeds & Reading Festival in the summer so I cannot wait to go all out for them! I hope you get some inspiration from what I have picked out. Let me know if you like them.  

Outfit 1:

The first outfit I have chosen can be worn on a hot or cold/rainy day. I think these jeans scream festival with the tassels at the bottom and would be really cute for a day festival in Ireland like Longitude. You never know what the weather is going to be like after all!! I would tuck the white t-shirt into the jeans and also put a brown belt with the jeans. I absolutley love this jacket and think it goes perfectly with the outfit. You cannot go to a festival without wearing a hat and it will also keep your hair from getting wet! If it was a sunny day i would consider wearing flat gladiatior sandals however it is likely your shoes will get mucky and you do not want mucky toes or people standing on them so I think the boots would be the better option. 



Jeans Click Here



T-shirt Click Here



Jacket -  Click Here





 Boots -  Click Here




Hat - Click Here

                          


                 Outfit 2: 


The second outfit I have picked out is definitely for a sunny day. If it is guaranteed to be sunny in Ireland then you are good to go, if not I would bring a rain coat to ensure you stay warm and dry! I love this jacket and actually bought it myself a few weeks ago from ASOS. They seem to be out of stock of it at the moment but I did find it from on another website with a few sizes left. I also put in some other similar jackets. These would look perfect with a plain pair of denim shorts as you do not want anything to take away from the detail on the jacket. 

                          

                         

Shorts - Click here






Top - Click here  




Top - Click here




Top  - Click here




Sandals - Click here



Outfit 3: 

The third outfit I have picked out is again quite a summery / hot day outfit. Playsuits are so handy for festivals what with dancing and jumping around and what not! The playsuit I have picked is from an Australian website Pepper Mayo. It is quite expensive but their stock is amazing!! I literally look at their products all the time, hopefully I will be able to afford something sometime!! I would pop the western style belt around the waist of the playsuit just to give it something extra. The denim shirt is also just to pop on if it is cold or rainy. You could put the belt around the shirt also if you do not want to hide the belt, but leave the shirt open! 




Playsuit - Click here




Belt - Click here 






Shirt - Click here



Hat - Click here




Boots -  Click here 




There is my three outfits! Hope you like them. 

Shauna 
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment