Wednesday 24 May 2017

What I Wore 





Hello everybody, thanks for stopping by. I have not done much What I Wore posts so I am going to try do more over the summer, to be honest I get so awkward getting in photos for them!! Anyways, enjoy! 

My top is from Zara. I picked it up a few weeks ago. Floral and embroidery is all in at the minute and I loved the detail on it. 



Zara €29.95

Click Here


My jeans are old stock from Topshop. I have had them for a few years. You can't really go wrong with a pair of ripped denim jeans. Topshop are by far my favourite jeans, they are quite expensive however I think they are worth the investment. 





Topshop €55.00

Click Here



My boots are really old stock from River Island but I have linked a similar pair below. 



River Island €55.00

Click Here





Hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading everybody. 

Shauna
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment